Welcome to the Your Move with Andy Stanley podcast. In this weekly 30-minute message from Andy, you will discover how to make better decisions and live with fewer regrets. So check out our website at www.yourmove.is for additional ways to watch, listen, and connect.
About Andy Stanley
Andy Stanley is the founder of North Point Ministries (NPM). Each Sunday, more than 33,000 people attend NPM’s five Atlanta-area churches. In addition, NPM has planted over 30 churches outside the Metro Atlanta area with a combined weekly attendance of more than 15,000. Over two million of Andy’s messages are accessed from North Point websites monthly, including both leadership and sermon content.
- What Makes You Happy, Part One – Happy Money
If your goal is happiness, no amount of money will ever be enough. In this episode, Andy explains how the way you view money can actually help you find peace.
- What Makes You Happy, Part Two – Plan For It
Sometimes it seems that happiness and holiness are mutually exclusive. In this episode, Andy explains why the opposite is true.
- What Makes You Happy, Part One – Nothing
We all dream of a trouble-free life made possible by something. In this series, Andy asks the question of what really makes people happy.
- See The World, Part Two – Time
How does God view time? In this episode, Andy argues that if we saw time how God does, it would affect the way we use our own.
- See The World, Part One – Money
In this episode, Andy explains how our worldview affects what we do with our money.
- Address The Mess, Part Four – Messy-er
The messes in our lives are rarely solved with quick, simple fixes. In this episode, Andy introduces a better approach.
- Address The Mess, Part Three – Inside Out
It's a misconception that Christianity is about staying out of trouble. In this episode, Andy discusses the flaw in this belief.
- Address The Mess, Part Two – Best Mess Ever
In this episode, Andy explains how the messes we make of our lives can bring us closer to God.
- Address The Mess, Part One – Mess in the Mirror
Something we all have in common is making messes of our lives at one time or another. In this episode, Andy reveals the silver lining of the messes we make in our lives.
- Re:Solution 2017, Part Three – Pro-Motion
Making the world a better place means giving up time, money, or opportunities. But what if that's the only way to live a life of purpose and meaning?
- Re:Solution 2017, Part Two – Something to Show for It
If you want to become a better person, do something this year to make the world a better place. In this episode, Andy discusses how to determine what that something should be.
- Re:Solution 2017, Part One – The Better Question
The new year is all about making ourselves better people. In this episode, Andy suggests becoming a better person by doing something to make the world a better place.
- You’ll Be Glad You Did 2017, Part One – Get Out, Stay Out, & Clean Out
In this episode, Andy gives advice on the topics of debt, sex, and self-improvement.
- Light of the World, Part Three – It’s Personal
In this episode, Andy shares the Christmas story and the potential for making it personal.
- Light of the World, Part Two – Toddler King
In this episode, Andy explains that there's a light that can cut through doubt, anger, shame, and disappointment with God.
Books by This Host