1. A pro-Russian separatist leader says rebels aim to boost their forces to 100,000, as fighting with Ukraine’s military intensifies.
2. The head of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, Maj. Gen. Mohammad Ali Jafari, told reporters in Tehran that Hezbollah’s attack against Israel last week was the minimum response to its previous air strike in Syria and that from now on Zionists should not feel safe anywhere in the world.
3. Chadian forces have killed 120 militants from Boko Haram in a battle in the north of neighbouring Cameroon that began when the insurgents attacked its troops.
4. An outbreak of the plague has killed dozens in Madagascar, and experts fear those numbers could go up.
5. The St. Paul region in the Pribilof Islands of Alaska has been receiving a high activity of higher magnitude earthquakes in the last few days.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Leviticus 23:23-25 which reads: “And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation. Ye shall do no servile work therein: but ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Geoffrey B. Wilson. He said, “The brightness of Christ’s advent will reveal the true character of those things which were previously hidden by darkness.”
The post Ukraine rebels aim to raise army of 100,000 (#587) appeared first on Second Coming Herald.