Supreme Court sides with Colorado baker, sends very clear signal that religious convictions of American people cannot be trampled upon
- Supreme Court of the United States — MASTERPIECE CAKESHOP, LTD., ET AL. v. COLORADO CIVIL RIGHTS COMMISSION ET AL.
Understanding what yesterday’s Supreme Court ruling means, and what it doesn’t mean
- Wall Street Journal (Jess Bravin) — Supreme Court Ruling Ducks Conflict Between Religious, Gay Rights
- The Guardian (David Smith and Lucia Graves) — Supreme court sides with baker who refused to make gay wedding cake
- New York Times (Jennifer Finney Boylan) — After Masterpiece, It’s Time to Change the Constitution
Twenty years later, Bill Clinton remains indignant despite a massive moral change in the broader culture
- NBC Today (Eun Kyung Kim) — President Bill Clinton on Monica Lewinsky, #MeToo and whether his apology was enough