Appointment of first humanist as lead chaplain is yet another signpost along the way to secularization
‘Red Letter Revival’ attempts to plant new political theory on parts of the New Testament while being openly opposed to the rest of it
- Religion News Service (Jack Jenkins) — At ‘Red Letter Revival,’ leaders give voice to evangelicals on the margins
- Baptist News Global (Jeff Brumley) — Campolo says ‘Red Letter Revival’ seeks to convert evangelicals to social activism
- Lynchburg News & Advance (Josh Moody) — Red Letter Revival warns against intolerance, ‘Christian nationalism’
As governments escalate predation on their most vulnerable citizens, gambling losses reach record highs
- New York Times (Adam Baidawi) — Australians Are the World’s Biggest Gambling Losers, and Some Seek Action
- Wall Street Journal (Cameron McWhirter) — Would Legalized Sports Betting Help States Get Out of the Hole?