The Gospel Coalition is a fellowship of evangelical churches deeply committed to renewing our faith in the gospel of Christ and to reforming our ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures.
About The Gospel Coalition
The Gospel Coalition is a fellowship of evangelical churches deeply committed to renewing our faith in the gospel of Christ and to reforming our ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures. We yearn to work with all who, in addition to embracing our confession and theological vision for ministry, seek the lordship of Christ over the whole of life with unabashed hope in the power of the Holy Spirit to transform individuals, communities, and cultures.
- How to Know When to Say No
A conversation with Jen Wilkin, Jen Pollock Michel, and Jackie Hill Perry
- Is God Anti-Gay?
A talk by Sam Allberry
- Jen Wilkin on Biblical Literacy for Everyone
Collin Hansen interviews Jen Wilkin
- Gloria Furman on Eternal Outlook for Everyday Life
A talk by Gloria Furman
- The Beautiful Opportunity of Urban Church Ministry
A panel with Kris Brosett, Anthony Kidd, and Bobby Scott
- How God Found Christopher Yuan
Collin Hansen interviews Christopher Yuan
- How to Live Your Faith at Work
A talk by Justin Buzzard
- What We Need to Confront About Christianity
Collin Hansen interviews Rebecca McLaughlin
- Parenting for Eternity amid 21st-Century Challenges
A workshop with Erik and Donna Thoennes
- No, the Church Didn’t Create the Bible
A discussion with Don Carson and Mike Kruger
- Snapshots of Saints Who Have Endured
- Help! I’m Not Ready to Share My Faith
Matt Smethurst, Rebecca McLaughlin, and Don Carson discuss
- Don’t Pit Atonement against Kingdom
A talk by Jeremy Treat
- Sam Allberry on Myths About Singleness
Collin Hansen interviews Sam Allberry
- What Is Discernment and How Do I Get Some?