The Gospel Coalition is a fellowship of evangelical churches deeply committed to renewing our faith in the gospel of Christ and to reforming our ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures.
About The Gospel Coalition
The Gospel Coalition is a fellowship of evangelical churches deeply committed to renewing our faith in the gospel of Christ and to reforming our ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures. We yearn to work with all who, in addition to embracing our confession and theological vision for ministry, seek the lordship of Christ over the whole of life with unabashed hope in the power of the Holy Spirit to transform individuals, communities, and cultures.
- Is the Label ‘Evangelical’ Worth Keeping?
A discussion with Kevin DeYoung, Mika Edmondson, and Russell Moore
- The Secret to Finding Contentment
Erik Raymond on Trusting God in a Discontented Age
- How I’ve Dealt with Intellectual Doubts About Christianity
A discussion with Gregory Thornbury, Russ Ramsay, and Jason Cook
- White Supremacy Is Spiritual Bondage
Collin Hansen talks with Mika Edmondson about white nationalism
- Pastors and Women in Ministry
A panel with Kevin DeYoung, Melissa Kruger, Kori Porter, Mary Willson, and Sandy Willson
- Your Gifts Are Not for You
Rosaria Butterfield, Trillia Newbell, and Blair Linne discuss what to do when your church doesn’t appreciate your gifts.
- Religious Liberty Is for Everyone
Collin Hansen interviews Senator James Lankford about religious liberty in America and around the world.
- How Is the Trinity Central to the Gospel?
A discussion with Gavin Ortlund, Scott Swain, and Ligon Duncan
- Is This the End of Gender?
Rob and Claire Smith on the Transgender Phenomenon
- Mark Dever on Discipling
Collin Hansen asks Mark Dever practical questions about discipleship
- What Has Geneva to Do with Ferguson?
A workshop on Reformation and race
- Keller, Moore, and DeYoung Discuss Religious Freedom
Tim Keller, Russell Moore, and Kevin DeYoung talk about what pastors need to know about religious freedom.
- Pursuing Faithfulness in an Age of Anxiety
Trevin Wax on meeting our cultural moment without fear
- Practical Help for Angry People
A roundtable discussion on how to deal with anger
- Singing the Blues as Believers
Rob Smith on the value of congregational lament