The Gospel Coalition is a fellowship of evangelical churches deeply committed to renewing our faith in the gospel of Christ and to reforming our ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures.
About The Gospel Coalition
The Gospel Coalition is a fellowship of evangelical churches deeply committed to renewing our faith in the gospel of Christ and to reforming our ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures. We yearn to work with all who, in addition to embracing our confession and theological vision for ministry, seek the lordship of Christ over the whole of life with unabashed hope in the power of the Holy Spirit to transform individuals, communities, and cultures.
- When Parents Must Contradict Culture
Jason Cook talks with Jen Wilkin and Gregory Thornbury
- How Great Books Foster Virtue and Promote the Good Life
Karen Swallow Prior on how great books cultivate virtue and promote the good life
- How Staff Should Disagree with the Senior Pastor
A discussion with Danny Akin, Ryan Kelly, and Colin Smith
- Sportscaster Ernie Johnson Jr. on Faith and Fatherhood
Collin Hansen talks with Ernie Johnson Jr. about his career, his family and his Christian faith.
- How John Piper Processes the Moral Failings of His Historical Heroes
John Piper on how we understand the moral failures of our historical heroes even as we continue to learn from them.
- Answer These 14 Questions Before You Preach
Peter Adam offers practical advice on preaching preparation
- Finding Your Identity in Christ Looks Like Death
A discussion with Rosaria Butterfield, Trillia Newbell, and Blair Linne
- Race, Political Partisanship, and the Unity of the Church
A discussion with Isaac Adams, Kevin DeYoung, Jonathan Leeman, Russell Moore, and Curtis Woods
- Comfort When an Unbeliever Dies
Nancy Guthrie on how to comfort someone grieving for a nonbeliever
- Parenting is Gospel Ministry
A workshop with Paul Tripp
- What is Gospel-Shaped Mercy?
A discussion with Tim Keller, Stephen Um, and Jason Cook
- When to Stand Together, When to Stand Apart
Albert Mohler on Principles for Social Cooperation without Compromise
- How to Become a Tech-Wise Family
Collin Hansen interviews Andy Crouch about putting technology in its proper place
- Pursuing Health in an Anxious Age
Dr. Bob Cutillo on reimagining health as a gift
- Encouraging Words Young Mothers Need
A Discussion with Noël Piper, Kathleen Nielson, and Gloria Furman