The Gospel Coalition is a fellowship of evangelical churches deeply committed to renewing our faith in the gospel of Christ and to reforming our ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures.
About The Gospel Coalition
The Gospel Coalition is a fellowship of evangelical churches deeply committed to renewing our faith in the gospel of Christ and to reforming our ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures. We yearn to work with all who, in addition to embracing our confession and theological vision for ministry, seek the lordship of Christ over the whole of life with unabashed hope in the power of the Holy Spirit to transform individuals, communities, and cultures.
- How Should Pastors Use Social Media?
A discussion with Russell Moore, Trevin Wax, and Scott Sauls
- Ray Ortlund on Finishing Well in Ministry
A talk by Ray Ortlund
- The Most Significant Lessons We’ve Learned as Parents
A conversation with Michael and Melissa Kruger
- We Must Love the Families of Children in Need
A panel with Rosaria Butterfield, Regina Robinson, Dennae Pierre, and Sandra Hardy
- When Should I Leave a Church?
A discussion with Sam Allberry, Juan Sánchez, and Afshin Ziafat
- Watch Your Doctrine
A panel with Kevin DeYoung, Ligon Duncan, Bobby Scott, and Stephen Um
- The Best Arguments for and against the Gospels
Collin Hansen interviews Peter J. Williams
- How to Challenge the Consumer Culture of Your Church
A talk by Brett McCracken
- Practices to Anchor Your Identity in Christ
A discussion with Trillia Newbell, Jen Pollock Michel, and Jen Wilkin
- Jackie Hill Perry on Gospel Diversity for the Next Generation
A Talk from MLK50
- What’s (Not) Essential to Complementarianism?
Kevin DeYoung, Danny Akin, and Darryl Williamson discuss
- Is the Church Where Creativity Goes to Die?
A talk by Ryan Lister and Thomas Terry
- The Biggest Misconceptions About Evangelism
A discussion with Gloria Furman, Becky Pippert, and Shar Walker
- Pursuing Faithfulness in an Age of Anxiety
Trevin Wax on meeting our cultural moment without fear
- Carson: Can We Be Sure of Our Interpretation?
A Talk on Certainty and Knowledge