The Gospel Coalition is a fellowship of evangelical churches deeply committed to renewing our faith in the gospel of Christ and to reforming our ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures.
About The Gospel Coalition
The Gospel Coalition is a fellowship of evangelical churches deeply committed to renewing our faith in the gospel of Christ and to reforming our ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures. We yearn to work with all who, in addition to embracing our confession and theological vision for ministry, seek the lordship of Christ over the whole of life with unabashed hope in the power of the Holy Spirit to transform individuals, communities, and cultures.
- Pastor, Don’t Outsource Discipleship
Randy Pope on bringing discipleship back to the local church
- Alan Jacobs on How to Think
Collin Hansen talks with Alan Jacobs about his new book
- Why Latin America Still Needs a Reformation
A workshop by Miguel Núñez
- How to Grow Your Marriage While Having Young Kids
Jen Wilkin, Melissa Kruger, Gavin Ortlund
- Raising Daughters Beyond Stereotypes
- Keller and Carson on Experiencing Revival Firsthand
Tim Keller and Don Carson
- The Theology of C. S. Lewis
- But That’s ‘Just Your Interpretation’
Russell Moore, Mika Edmondson, and Ligon Duncan
- Don’t Be Dumb with Your Smartphone
- How to Talk to Your Children About Sex
Jen Wilkin, Sam Allberry, Jason Cook
- How to Disciple Millennials in Your Church
- Do Politics Belong in the Pulpit?
Kevin DeYoung, Jason Cook, and Mika Edmondson
- Don’t Evict the Holy Spirit from Your Pulpit
Robert Smith Jr.
- Keller, Moore, and Cook on How to Preach to the Heart
Tim Keller, Russell Moore, Jason Cook
- 3 Things Pastors Should Learn from Calvin
Tim Keller expounds three principles we can take from Calvin and apply to pastoral practice today.