The Gospel Coalition is a fellowship of evangelical churches deeply committed to renewing our faith in the gospel of Christ and to reforming our ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures.
About The Gospel Coalition
The Gospel Coalition is a fellowship of evangelical churches deeply committed to renewing our faith in the gospel of Christ and to reforming our ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures. We yearn to work with all who, in addition to embracing our confession and theological vision for ministry, seek the lordship of Christ over the whole of life with unabashed hope in the power of the Holy Spirit to transform individuals, communities, and cultures.
- If You Love Justification, You Will Love Justice
Tim Keller on the relationship between grace and mercy
- What Is an Evangelical?
Don Carson on Defining Evangelicalism
- The Christian Basis for Civil Disobedience
Keller, Mohler, and Yates discuss
- The Gospel-Shaped Life from 50,000 Feet
Tim Keller on how the gospel should shape us
- How Big Should Your Church Be?
Matt Chandler, Mark Dever, and Kevin DeYoung discuss
- Your Bible Is Enough
Kevin DeYoung on the sufficiency of Scripture
- Is Church Discipline Really Necessary?
Thabiti Anyabwile, Kent Hughes, and Philip Ryken discuss
- Noll, Moore, and George on the Legacy of Billy Graham
Mark Mellinger interviews Russell Moore, Mark Noll, and Timothy George
- Please Stop Idolizing Youth Culture in Worship
A discussion with Mike Cosper, Kevin Twit, and Isaac Wardell
- Financial Stewardship, Forever Rewards
- Mistakes Seasoned Pastors Make
Paul Tripp, Russell Moore, and Bryan Chapell
- How to Foster a Praying Church
- The Only Way to Be on the Right Side of History
A roundtable discussion with Tim Keller, Don Carson, and John Piper
- Why God’s Election Is Good News
Sam Storms on enjoying election
- Is God Immoral?
J. D. Greear, Bryan Chapell, and Mike McKinley discuss