The Gospel Coalition is a fellowship of evangelical churches deeply committed to renewing our faith in the gospel of Christ and to reforming our ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures.
About The Gospel Coalition
The Gospel Coalition is a fellowship of evangelical churches deeply committed to renewing our faith in the gospel of Christ and to reforming our ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures. We yearn to work with all who, in addition to embracing our confession and theological vision for ministry, seek the lordship of Christ over the whole of life with unabashed hope in the power of the Holy Spirit to transform individuals, communities, and cultures.
- How Your Quiet Time Should Change You
Jen Wilkin on how to spend meaningful time studying the Bible
- How to Depict the Beauty of Complementarity
A discussion with Sam Allberry, Rosaria Butterfield, and Jackie Hill Perry
- Help, Don’t Hurt, the Poor
Bryan Fikkert on addressing the root causes of poverty rather the symptoms.
- When You Want to Change Your Spouse
A discussion with Danny Akin, Bill Kynes, and Miguel Nunez
- Were Adam and Eve Really Historical Figures?
Albert Mohler and Bryan Chapell discuss the theological necessity of a historical Adam and Eve
- Preaching Prophetically to the Whole Person
Jason Cook interviews preaching professor Robert Smith, Jr.
- 5 Pastors, 1 Gospel
A Panel on Gospel-Centered Ministry with Ligon Duncan, John Piper, Tim Keller, Stephen Um, and Crawford Loritts
- What Should You Do When You Hear Bad Teaching?
Rosaria Butterfield, Trillia Newbell, and Blair Linne and discuss how to handle bad teaching in a setting where you aren't the teacher.
- How Obedience Sets Us Free…Or Not
A discussion with Tim Keller, Mike Mckinley, Jonathan Leeman, Tom Schreiner, Hunter Powell, and John Piper
- David Platt’s Guide to Unprecedented Social Change
Collin Hansen talks with David Platt about how to be a countercultural Christian
- 4 Ways the Gospel Transforms Work
A talk by Tim Keller
- Should Christians Really Pray for Revival?
Kevin DeYoung, Bryan Chapell, and Rick Phillips discuss
- Becoming Worldly Saints
Mike Wittmer on enjoying the pleasures of earth as a follower of Christ
- When Your Pastor Fails Morally
John Piper, Tim Keller, and Don Carson discuss what they would say to a congregation that has lost its pastor
- How the Gospel Upsets Business as Usual
Jared Wilson on implications for the church from Romans 15