The Gospel Coalition is a fellowship of evangelical churches deeply committed to renewing our faith in the gospel of Christ and to reforming our ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures.
About The Gospel Coalition
The Gospel Coalition is a fellowship of evangelical churches deeply committed to renewing our faith in the gospel of Christ and to reforming our ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures. We yearn to work with all who, in addition to embracing our confession and theological vision for ministry, seek the lordship of Christ over the whole of life with unabashed hope in the power of the Holy Spirit to transform individuals, communities, and cultures.
- Should Christian Parents Ever Give Kids a Smartphone?
A discussion on parenting in the digital age.
- How Jesus Fulfills the Law
A talk by Don Carson
- When Your Worst Nightmare Comes True
Collin Hansen interviews Cameron Cole
- Loving the Widow in the 21st Century
- Where the Gospel Meets Burnout
A special episode from Love Thy Neighborhood
- How to Be Hospitable in a Post-Christian World
Rosaria Butterfield on the role of the home in evangelism
- Don’t Make Confessionalism the Enemy of Piety
A discussion with Kevin DeYoung, Ligon Duncan, and Michael Horton
- 3 Reasons to Love the Sojourner
Afshin Ziafat on God's Care for the Vulnerable
- What to Do When Christians Let You Down
Nancy Guthrie on Disappointment with God's People
- How to Give Your Child a Vocabulary of Faith
A panel discussion
- Pastors Must Be Acquainted with Grief
Collin Hansen talks with Zack Eswine about Pastors and Sorrow
- 21 Ways to Care for the Fatherless
Tony Merida on practical applications of James 1:27
- How to Talk to People Who Don’t Believe in Truth
Collin Hansen interviews Abdu Murray about living in a post-truth world
- J. D. Greear on Learning to Love the Nations
How God's love compels us to take the gospel to all peoples
- How to Live in a World Gone Mad
Collin Hansen talks with Mike Cosper About the Book of Esther