The failure of integration and global jihad: Why are so many British youths being radicalized?
- The Independent (Lizzie Dearden) — Salman Abedi: How Manchester attacker turned from cannabis-smoking dropout to Isis suicide bomber
- Wall Street Journal (Editorial Board) — Jihad in Manchester
- The Guardian (Chris Stephen) — Libyans in UK ‘warned about Manchester radicalisation for years’
What should Christians think of the CIA? Wrestling with the moral dimensions of spying
- New York Times (Mark Mazzetti, Adam Goldman, Michael S. Schmidt, and Matt Apuzzo) — Killing C.I.A. Informants, China Crippled U.S. Spying Operations
- Potomac Books (James Olson) — Fair Play: The Moral Dilemmas of Spying