Running the race of life is hard. But with the Bible front and center and a heart to encourage, trusted pastor, Dr. Erwin Lutzer takes you on a journey into the Word to help you make it across the finish line.
About Erwin Lutzer
Dr. Erwin W. Lutzer, Senior Pastor of The Moody Church since 1980, was born and reared near Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. He is an award-winning author of more than twenty books, a celebrated international conference speaker, and the featured speaker on three radio programs: The Moody Church Hour, Songs in the Night, and Running to Win. These programs are available on the Moody Broadcasting Network, the Bible Broadcasting Network, Trans World Radio and many Christian radio stations around the world.
He and his wife, Rebecca, live in the Chicago area and are the parents of three married children and have seven grandchildren.
- Sent With Jesus
- Jesus Is Sent For You
- Sent To The Harvest
- Stand Firm: The Medicine For Worry Is Gospel Joy And Peace
- Are You M.A.D.?
- Standing Firm: Unity In The Church
- Kingdom View And Kingdom Lives
- Hope For Helpless Hypocrites
- Religion vs. The Gospel
- Partners Of Character: Epaphroditus
- Sophia vs. The Gospel
1 Corinthians 1:17–2:5
- A Faith Family That Serves
- Knowing Jesus
- Knowing Jesus: Five Practices Of A Growing Disciple
- Knowing Jesus: The Great Exaltation