1. Western officials said major world powers have begun talks about a United Nations Security Council resolution to lift U.N. sanctions on Iran if a nuclear agreement is struck with Tehran, a step that could make it harder for the U.S. Congress to undo a deal.
2. The top U.S. military commander for the southern hemisphere says the war in Syria has attracted roughly 100 foreign fighters from the Caribbean who could easily make their way to the United States.
3. The head of the U.S, Senate Intelligence Committee says that the next frontier for the Islamic State may be cyber-attacks on U.S. infrastructure — and it would be naive to presume the terror group is not developing that capability.
4. The South African government is concerned its nationals may be working as mercenaries in Nigeria in the war against the rebel group Boko Haram.
5. After months of emulating the videos and tactics of the Islamic State, on March 7th, Boko Haram pledged allegiance to ISIS through the release of an audiotape.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Deuteronomy 21:23 which reads: “His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God;) that thy land be not defiled, which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Charles Spurgeon. He said, “Apart from the second advent of our Lord, the world is more likely to sink into a pandemonium than to rise into a millennium.”
The post Lifting of Iran sanctions under discussion; Jihadists could infiltrate US from Caribbean (#604) appeared first on Second Coming Herald.