Five Reasons to go to church.
23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
- The Bible says not to forsake it. Hebrews 10:25
- Go there for the encouragement – you encourage and hopefully its reciprocated we called to exhort one another
- Go for the Message, to learn about God, learn of me-
- Publicly praise Him Praise Him in the sanctuary
- God may talk to you, bless you or someone through you there
I’ve noticed in world that what you spend your time on tells really what you love.
I think a lot of people fool themselves on this one. how do you show God appreciation? Its a personal thing, between you and Him. I can’t vouch for you or answer if you are doing everything right. I don’t have a heaven or hell to put you in. so consider the source. I’m just a dude trying to share the little I know.
God is up to something though, society is insane right now. what passes for normal is gross, nasty, immoral, mean, filthy and sickening. but maybe its just me.
Mitch leads us in prayer this week.